April 28, 2011

New Harry Potter Trailer!

I am thrilled to post that a new trailer has been released for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2!



Thus far, this is my favorite trailer for this movie. I do think that they revealed a little too much (although the Potter fan inside me was positively THRILLED!). It pains me to say that it already looks like they might have messed up the ending. The scene that most concerns me is the one in which Harry tells Voldemort, "Come on Tom. Let's finish this the way we started it - Together!" They definitely did not jump off a cliff in the book! If they mess with the ending of this book, I may have to send a howler to the producer! The rest of the trailer looks amazing though. I can't wait to see what they do with the scene in Gringotts! Next on my agenda: Plan what costume to wear to the midnight showing. In the past, I've dressed up as Ginny (horrible red wig), Harry, Madam Pince, Tonks, and Lily. Who shall I dress up as this time?



No comments: