December 21, 2011

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher

Audience: Young Adult
Genre: Dystopian / Fantasy

Worldcat Summary: To free herself from an upcoming arranged marriage, Claudia, the daughter of the Warden of Incarceron, a futuristic prison with a mind of its own, decides to help a young prisoner escape.
 
Bookskoetter Rating:=4.5/5


Bookskoetter Review: 
What a fantastic book!  I listened to it on audio book, and could hardly keep myself out of my car.  In fact, I brought the audio book inside and listened to it while I did housework (I did a lot of housework for a couple of days, just so I could listen to it!).  I even tried doing yoga do it, but the thrilling tale does not exactly lend itself to relaxation. This book will keep readers on the edge of their seats, and intrigued with the compelling world that somehow manages to seem both futuristic and archaic.  I would definitely recommend this novel to readers who enjoy fantasy, science fiction / dystopian, and adventure novels!

No comments: